Atrium Assisted Living homes are fully licensed by the State of Maryland Office of Health Care Quality (OHCQ). They are managed 24 hours a day by skilled, certified and licensed staff.
All Atrium homes have only eight residents and are located in luxurious, upscale neighborhoods. For added safety, all homes have a sprinkler system and backup generator.
- Physician and registered nurse on call 24 hours.
- Certified staff provides medication management.
- Activities of daily living assistance, housekeeping, laundry, personal hygiene, bathing and dressing provided, as needed.
- Staff prepares three nutritious home cooked meals and snacks.
- Professional activities director coordinates on and off premises activities and events.
- On- premises exercise gym with equipment designed for people needing assisted living care.
- Individually decorated and fully furnished private rooms.
- Beautiful landscaped grounds with comfortable outdoor patios.